NN_Resume_General 5

 

Noah Nishihara

 

Education

 

2019 - 2022                 Bachelor of Laws

The University of Adelaide

In Progress

 

Employment History

 

Oct 2019 - Present       NOAH LAW GROUP (NLG) Founder

Overview

                                      The New Noah Lawyers is an innovation in the making

 

Feb 2019 - Present     Legal and Rights Volunteer

                                      Roma Mitchell Community Legal Centre (RMCLC)

Key Responsibilities

                                      Evening Advisory Service (EAS)

                                      Roma Mitchell Human Rights Volunteer Service

                                      Reconciliation & awareness-raising activities/ANTaR-related

                                      OpenLaw/ NewLaw virtual platform management innovations

                                      Interpreting

                                      Administration

                                      Legal Research

 

July 2018 - Present       NOAH CORPORATION CEO

Overview

                                      Traditional all-encompassing B2C multinational company

 

July 2018 - Present       Blendo Development Team Chief Architect

Overview

                                      Robust New-Technology Start-up

 

Feb 2017 - Present       Nishihara Research Institute Founding Director

Overview

                                      A cross between a think tank, research library, and university

 

Nov 2016 - Present       Noah Nishihara Mastering Studios Senior Mastering Engineer

Overview

                                      Specialising in the complete DSD audio workflow

                                        Recording, mastering, authoring, and video production.

                                    Post-production and authoring of visual contents.  Tape transfer and remastering

 

Skills Summary

Languages

Native: English, Chinese and Japanese.

Basic: Arabic, Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Hindi and Russian.

Interested Research Fields

Law, AI, HCI, Art, Agriculture, Audio (mastering and engineering), Philosophy/Science - Physics, Mathematics, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Open Systems Science, Health and Medical Science, Applied Technologies, Media/3DCG (DCC, Virtual Environments and CAD), Psychology, History, Management.

 

Personal Info

I have the Ability to:

§  Act with a high degree of maturity and reliability.

§  Complete work effectively and work independently.

§  Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.

§  Pay strong attention to detail.

§  Work in a team environment and support the team.

§  Stay motivated.

 

      I.        I possess the attributes of innovativeness and enthusiasm in addition to my Ability to work with limited supervision.

    II.        I communicate effectively and negotiate issues with a diverse range of clients.

   III.        I have produced accurate documents of high complexity under high pressure.

   IV.        I have made many decisions and sound judgments about what I can do and what needs to be referred elsewhere.

    V.        I can deal with difficult clients and remain calm in challenging situations both in person and over the telephone.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

reverse-engineering

Australian Icons Research

ADDENDUM FOR BIOLOGY NATURAL SELECTION